Real Property Law | Round Rock Real Estate Attorney
Real property law covers the use and property of land. Real property legal matters can include the buying and selling of homes as well as complicated commercial transactions. The consequences of a properly-executed real estate transaction can be significant. As a result, you will want to work with a Round Rock real estate attorney.
Commercial Property Assistance with a Round Rock Real Estate Attorney
Millions of dollars may be at stake with commercial development. With so much money involved, you will want a Round Rock real estate attorney to explain to you some common pitfalls and areas of concern:
- Purchasing of Undeveloped Land. You may need assistance in choosing the proper site and valuing the land.
- Land Use. Land use can include easements, zoning, variances, and other matters touching upon the use of land.
- Acquisitions. If you purchase property, you will want to ensure that certain rights and warranties attach to the property.
- Sale. Selling commercial property can be complicated and involve vast amounts of paperwork.
- Financing. Coming to terms with banks and other lenders for commercial development is not easy. An experienced Round Rock real estate lawyer can help walk you through the steps to achieve financing.
- Litigation. In the commercial setting, parties will frequently have disputes as to contracts and other matters. Many of these fights end up in court.
- Joint Ventures. If you plan on partnering up with another party, you will want the terms of the joint venture enumerated in a contract and reviewed by a Round Rock real estate lawyer.
Private Property Help with a Round Rock Real Estate Attorney
A Round Rock real estate lawyer can prove invaluable in standard private property transactions. These transactions can include the buying and selling of homes, dealing with foreclosure, leases, and other issues that come with owning a home.
Contact a Round Rock Real Estate Attorney
If you need assistance with a real estate matter, contact a Round Rock real estate attorney at Gallini Law, PLLC by calling 817-303-2820. Real estate transactions can be very technical and you will want expert counsel on your side.